Web Video University – How To Screencast Like a Pro
Watch and Learn
All of our tutorials are 100% web video based and instantly accessible anywhere in the world. Don’t read. Instead, just watch our step-by-step lessons where we show you exactly how to create sizzling screencast videos. No experience required.
Windows or Mac
It doesn’t matter if you’re a Windows user or a Mac user. With our screencast training videos, we show you how to create killer videos on both platforms. Included are over 3 hours worth of training just for Windows users and over 3 hours worth of training just for Mac users.
Just because our training is 100% web video based, that doesn’t mean you have to be sitting in front of your computer to watch them. All of our videos are not only viewable on regular computers, but on popular mobile devices like the iPhone and iPad too.
Make Great Looking Videos Fast. Eliminate Confusion and Frustration.
Screencast video is great. You just record what’s on your computer screen. You don’t have to worry about video cameras, lighting or even what you look like. And screencast videos can be just as powerful…sometimes even more powerful…than regular on-camera video.
But screencast video can also be confusing, intimidating and frustrating. How do you make crystal-clear, great sounding and eye-popping screencast videos, instead of fuzzy, distorted and hard to hear videos (like most people)?
That’s where we come in. With our training course, How To Screencast Like a Pro, we’ll show you step by step exactly how to create dazzling, crystal-clear, great looking and great sounding screencast videos. Just watch what we show you and then repeat. It couldn’t get any simpler. And it can’t get any faster.
No Video Camera Required
Camera shy? Have a face for radio? Don’t even own a video camera? Perfect. You don’t need a video camera to make stunning screencast videos. You just record what’s on your computer screen.
That means anyone, including you, can start with our training today and be producing killer screencast videos tomorrow. Without ever worrying about (or spending money on) cameras, lighting, tripods or other equipment.
No Experience Required
Never created a video in your life? Great. Do you already create screencast videos but wish they were better? Great again. Our training is designed for everyone, from newbies to veterans.
Everything is presented to you in plain English (no geek-speak) and we walk you through everything step by step. Your experience level doesn’t matter. With our training, you can go from clueless to pro in almost no time at all.
Here’s How It Works and What You Get
How To Screencast Like a Pro contains over 3 hours of step by step video based lessons (3+ hours for Windows users and 3+ hours for Mac users). You simply log into the training area and watch the lessons in your web browser, as much as you want and whenever you’d like (just like you watch all videos on the Internet). Or optionally, you can watch them from mobile devices like the iPhone and iPad too.
Get immediately download Web Video University – How To Screencast Like a Pro
All you have to do is play the videos, watch what we show you and then repeat it yourself. It’s a lot like painting by the numbers. And we don’t waste your time with theory or technical mumbo-jumbo or teaching you things you’ll never need to know.
Instead, all of our lessons are laser-focused and straight to the point. We only teach exactly what you need to know for producing killer screencast videos in the shortest amount of time possible. No fluff. No filler. No useless information. Here’s just a small sample of what you’ll discover in our training:
- How to properly size screencast videos…from recording to the web…for crystal-clear quality
- Want great sounding audio? Here are the microphones to use…
- Where to get the coolest images and templates for screencast presentations (and for dirt cheap)…
- How to create eye-popping animated logos…
- How to quickly and easily animate any type of graphic, however you want…
- How to create dazzling animated text…
- How to properly use on-camera video in screencast presentations…
- How-to “layer” screencast objects to create stunning effects…
- How to properly record screencast videos for best quality…
- How to properly edit screencast videos for best quality…
- How to properly make screencast videos web-ready…
- How to elegantly twist and turn your screencast video’s in 3 dimensions…
- How to use a slick, web-based tool for creating one-of-kind screencast presentations…
- How to properly record PowerPoint and Keynote presentations…
- How to properly record browser and application windows…
- How and where to get killer audio for your videos…at rock-bottom prices
Here’s What You Need
For Windows users, much of the training covers Camtasia and PowerPoint 2010. For Mac users, much of the training covers Keynote 09 and ScreenFlow.
Do you absolutely need these tools to take the training? No. You can have older versions of PowerPoint/Keynote/Camtasia/ScreenFlow and still take the training without any problems. The newest versions of these tools just contain features that make screencasting easier and more powerful.
What if you don’t have any of these tools? Well, if you want to screencast like a pro, you will need to get them. For example, the video at the top of this page? It was created entirely using these tools (and the techniques we teach in the training).
Free trials are available online for PowerPoint 2010, Camtasia and Screenflow (Apple doesn’t do free trials – so no Keynote trial is available). In other words, you can download the free trials and use them while taking the training.
Sign-Up Today and Receive FREE Bonus Videos…
Sign-up for our lessons today and we’ll throw in free bonus videos on a very hot topic…HTML5 and mobile video. There is a dizzying amount of information out there on how to make sure your videos will play on mobile devices like iPad’s and iPhone’s. And to be frank, it confuses the heck out of people.
But in these free bonus lessons, we cut through all the noise and tell you what you need to know in the “real world”. You’ll learn exactly what you need to do, all step by step, for making sure your audience can not only view your videos on regular computers, but from all popular mobile devices too. And these bonus lessons are free, just for signing-up today.
How can we deliver you the course?
- View and complete the download here: "Web Video University – How To Screencast Like a Pro"
- In some cases, the link is broken for any reason or the product pre-order, our Support Team will contact and update status "Web Video University – How To Screencast Like a Pro" within a few hours business days.
- If there is any problems about "Web Video University – How To Screencast Like a Pro" Please don't hesitate to contact us at email: [email protected] or contact us here. we'll be happy to help!
Your patience is appreciated. Thanks :)
One Time Payment of "Web Video University – How To Screencast Like a Pro" only $35
You will earn 10% Reward Points with "Web Video University – How To Screencast Like a Pro". Download available within 1-2 hours. But screencast video can also be confusing, intimidating and frustrating. How do you make crystal-clear, great sounding and eye-popping screencast videos, instead of fuzzy, distorted...
YES! I’m ready for my "Web Video University – How To Screencast Like a Pro"