Yadi Alamin - Save your Joints
Yadi Alamin aka QiGong Therapist Presents:
Comprehensive Self Care system for body workers.
• Fact: 3 to 5 years is the average career expectancy for massagetherapists. Many can be injured or develop chronic conditions.
• Therapists are encouraged to exercise and be healthy, but thereare no specific training programs for bodywork professionals.
GET Yadi Alamin - Save your Joints download
SAVE YOUR JOINTS! is based on the “internal power” training of Shaolin MartialArts and Medical QiGong Exercises. This program not only can strengthen the ligaments, joints, tendons and sinews, but prevent injury, giving your career (and your body) longevity!
• Learn how to develop powerful arms and legs without tension
• Strengthen your internal muscles and improve your health
• Learn how to use Qi to remove negative energy, and actually emit positive Qi into your clients
Yadi Alamin is a Certified Medical QiGong Therapist in three different Chinese Family Traditional Systems with 12 years experience in Chinese Medicine and Eastern Philosophy.